How To Burn Xbox 360 Games



In the past, I have never been a fan of burning games or getting my system modded. The idea of opening up my system and have something installed on the motherboard always scared the crap out of me.

Recently, I have had to cut back on my gaming budget and a good friend suggested soft modding my Xbox 360. At first, I was against the idea, but he explained all that's done is changing the firmware of the DVD Rom.

He also explained that it can be changed back to it's original state if I ever needed to return it. So, I went with it, and sure enough, it works great. I can even go online. Now, how do I get games? Bit torrents of course. Well, here is my tried and tested guide to burning Xbox 360 games.

What You Will Need:
Xbox 360 with modded firmware.
A DVD 9 blank disc.
A program called IMGBURN
A dual layer DVD writer
About 20 gigs of space

Download IMGBURN here

First off, choose the game you wish to download through your favorite torrent site. Than after you choose, download the game. The file you are downloading should have 40 to 50 .zip files - about 100 MB each. There will also be other files. After your download is complete, unzip and you should have a folder with an image file and .dvd file. Now open IMGBURN.

In IMGBURN, you will come to a main screen where it will tell you it found your burner. Here, select tools>settings. Then, click the write tab, and under options select "user specified". In the box write "1913760". This is the brick layer that is Xbox specific. Use the picture as a reference.



From here, click ok and you will come back to the main screen. Select "write Image file to disc". Select the .dvd file from the folder that contains the game iso. If there is no .dvd file, just select the image. From here, set the write speed to a maximum of "2.4x". Now comes the waiting process. After it's done, I recommend you play your copied games offline. Enjoy!

Custom Search